Tell all your friends, wake up your neighbors and let the melodic pop music conversation flow freely from sea to shining sea: Pure Pop Radio: In Conversation has returned to PodOmatic with five brand-new shows featuring your favorite melodic pop artists and personalities.
Now posted and available for online listening and/or download on In Conversation’s PodOmatic page: five new shows featuring the Weeklings’ Glen Burtnik and Bob Burger, Kyle Vincent, Beatlefan Executive Editor Al Sussman, Terry Draper (Klaatu), and the Dowling Poole’s Willie Dowling and Jon Poole. Each show delivers in-depth, behind-the-scenes talk that you need to hear about each artist’s music and topics of importance. Plus, Spotify and YouTube direct song links are provided for each show, where available.
The artists and personalities featured in the five new shows just posted:
* The Weeklings’ Glen Burtnik and Bob Burger, speaking about their just-released, self-titled monophonic album and how the project got off the ground.
* Kyle Vincent, talking about his new album, Detour, and his approach to songwriting. Listen also for Kyle’s reminiscences of famed music legend Kim Fowley.
* Al Sussman, talking about his informative book, Changin’ Times, November 22, 1963 – March 1, 1964: 101 Days that Shaped a Generation. Listen for 13 songs from 1963 with expert commentary from Al.
* Terry Draper, talking about his latest solo album, When the World was Young; his studio, Swamp Manor; and other fascinating topics.
* The Dowling Poole’s Willie Dowling and Jon Poole, discussing their debut album as a duo. Willie and Jon also talk about how they got together and made music magic in the studio.
More new Pure Pop Radio: In Conversation shows are coming soon. Meanwhile, listen online and/or download these exciting shows. And while you’re at our PodOmatic podcast page, check out all of the previous shows we’ve posted. You’ll love them!(P.S. Give us a like if you like what you see and hear!)